Platinum Curve lift
The Platinum Curve is hand built in the UK, to the exact measurements of your staircase, with the carriage being fully adjustable to your size and body shape.
Twists, turns and corners are no problem for your Curve, as the rail is tailor made to your individual staircase. With the Platinum Curve, you get a smooth, safe, comfortable ride and the freedom of your house once again.
In addition, the Curve’s compact design and floor-mounted rail means it takes up as little space as possible and does not affect your home’s decor.
For curved staircases, there is no better option than the Platinum Curve.
Ergo & ErgoHD
The Platinum ERGO seat is one of the most advanced stairlift seats available. Fully adjustable to the size and shape of the user, the ERGO comes as standard on the Platinum Curve.
The ERGO HD model features an increased weight capacity, which can accommodate users up to 160kg (25st), without sacrificing the looks of the standard ERGO seat.
The compact ERGO Space seat is designed for Platinum Curve stairlifts which are required to be installed on narrow staircases, where space is at a premium.
The ERGO Space seat wraps around the user’s body, positioning the back 60mm closer to the wall than on the regular ERGO seat. In addition, the Space backrest is shorter than the standard ERGO seat, eliminating any clash with the user’s shoulder blades.
- Fully adjustable ERGO chair as standard
- Ultra thin, high strength, twin tube steel rail
- Quiet and smooth ride quality
- Ergonomically shaped joystick control
- Can fit on staircases as narrow as 660mm
- Tight internal bend on a 200mm radius
- Digital diagnostic display in arm
- Remote controls
- Retractable reel seat belt
- Suitable for users up to 120kg (19st)
- Powered swivel option
- Powered footrest option
- Lever linked footplate option
- Foot cover option
- RF remote control
- HD model for users up to 160kg (25st)
- ERGO Space seat for narrow staircases, saves up to 60mm with a standard ERGO seat pad or 85mm with an ERGO Plus seat pad.